Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Expert Panel on Integrated Guidelines for Cardiovascular Health and Risk Reduction in Children and Adolescents; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute summary report.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: S213-S256
- Screening for lipid disorders in children and adolescents. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.JAMA. 2016; 316: 625-633
- Familial hypercholesterolemia: screening, diagnosis and management of pediatric and adult patients: clinical guidance from the National Lipid Association Expert Panel on Familial Hypercholesterolemia.J Clin Lipidol. 2011; 5: 133-140
- The agenda for familial hypercholesterolemia. a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2015; 132: 2167-2192
- Tracking dietary patterns over 20 years from childhood through adolescence into young adulthood: The Saskatchewan Pediatric Bone Mineral Accrual Study.Nutrients. 2017; 9: E990
- Screening for obesity in children and adolescents: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2017; 317: 2417-2426
- Efficacy and safety of lowering dietary intake of fat and cholesterol in children with elevated low-density lipoprotein cholesterol. The Dietary Intervention Study in Children (DISC).JAMA. 1995; 273: 1429-1435
- Prevalence of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia and combined hyperlipidemia phenotype in very young survivors of myocardial infarction and their association with the severity of atheromatous burden.J Clin Lipidol. 2019; 13: 502-508
- Effects of dietary fructose restriction on liver fat, de novo lipogenesis, and insulin kinetics in children with obesity.Gastroenterology. 2017; 153: 743-752