Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Cardioprotective Dietary Patterns. Available at: lipid.org/clmt, accessed 3/31/2020.
- Dietary Fats and Cardiovascular Disease: A Presidential Advisory From the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2017; 136 (Review. Erratum in: Circulation. 2017 Sep 5;136(10):e195): e1-e23
- Systematic review of the Mediterranean diet for long-term weight loss.Am J Med. 2016; 129: 407-415
- Dietary patterns among Asian Indians living in the united states have distinct metabolomic profiles that are associated with cardiometabolic risk.J Nutr. 2018; 148: 1150-1159
- Health effects of dietary risks in 195 countries, 1990–2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.Lancet. 2019; 393: 1958-1972