- •MND-2119 is a self-emulsifying eicosapentaenoic acid ethyl ester.
- •MND-2119 was tested in hypertriglyceridemia patients.
- •MND-2119 2 g/day was non-inferior to Epadel 1.8 g/day in lowering TG levels.
- •MND-2119 4 g/day was superior to MND-2119 2 g/day in lowering TG levels.
- •MND-2119 appeared safe and well tolerated.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fasting and non-fasting triglycerides and risk of ischemic cardiovascular disease in Japanese men and women: The Circulatory Risk in Communities Study (CIRCS).Atherosclerosis. 2014 Nov 1; 237: 361-368
- Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). Third report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults (Adult Treatment Panel III) final report.Circulation. 2002 Dec 17; 106: 3143-3421
- European guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice: executive summary: Fourth Joint Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and Other Societies on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice (Constituted by representatives of nine societies and by invited experts).Eur Heart J. 2007 Oct; 28: 2375-2414
- Japan Atherosclerosis Society (JAS) Guidelines for Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Diseases 2017.J Atheroscler Thromb. 2018 Sep 1; 25: 846-984
- Effect of medication dosing frequency on adherence in chronic diseases.Am J Manag Care. 2009 Jun 1; 15: e22-e33
- Effects of eicosapentaenoic acid on major coronary events in hypercholesterolaemic patients (JELIS): a randomised open-label, blinded endpoint analysis.Lancet. 2007 Mar 31; 369: 1090-1098
- A novel omega-3 free fatty acid formulation has dramatically improved bioavailability during a low-fat diet compared with omega-3-acid ethyl esters: the ECLIPSE (Epanova® compared to Lovaza® in a pharmacokinetic single-dose evaluation) study.J Clin Lipidol. 2012 Nov; 6: 573-584
- Efficacy and Safety of Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ethyl Ester (AMR101) Therapy in Statin-Treated Patients With Persistent High Triglycerides (from the ANCHOR Study).Am J Cardiol. 2012 Oct 1; 110: 984-992
- Relationships between Plasma Fatty Acid Composition and Coronary Artery Disease.J Atheroscler Thromb. 2011; 18: 99-107
- Icosapent ethyl: Eicosapentaenoic acid concentration and triglyceride-lowering effects across clinical studies.Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2016 Sep; 125: 57-64
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction with Icosapent Ethyl for Hypertriglyceridemia.N Engl J Med. 2019 Jan 3; 380: 11-22
- EPA Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Reduction of Cardiovascular Events with Icosapent Ethyl-Intervention Trial [Presentation Slides].American College of Cardiology/World Congress of Cardiology. 2020;
- Omega-3 fatty acids supplementation and risk of atrial fibrillation: an updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Pharmacother. 2021 Jul 23; 7: e69-e70