- •MND-2119 is a self-emulsifying highly purified eicosapentaenoic acid ethyl ester.
- •Long-term administration of MND-2119 was tested in hypertriglyceridemia patients.
- •Triglyceride levels decreased by Week 4 and were maintained up to Week 52.
- •Long-term administration of MND-2119 appeared safe and well tolerated.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fasting and non-fasting triglycerides and risk of ischemic cardiovascular disease in Japanese men and women: The Circulatory Risk in Communities Study (CIRCS).Atherosclerosis. 2014; 237 (Nov1): 361-368
- Hypertriglyceridemia: concept and clinical significance.Nihon Rinsho. 2013; 71 (Sep): 1519-1527
- Revised Adult Treatment Panel III Guidelines and Cardiovascular Disease Mortality in Men Attending a Preventive Medical Clinic.Circulation. 2005; 112 (Sep 6): 1478-1485
- European guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice: executive summary: fourth Joint Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and Other Societies on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice (Constituted by representatives of nine societies and by invited experts).Eur Heart J. 2007; 28 (Oct): 2375-2414
- Japan Atherosclerosis Society (JAS) Guidelines for Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Diseases 2017.J Atheroscler Thromb. 2018; 25 (Sep 1): 846-984
- Effects of eicosapentaenoic acid on major coronary events in hypercholesterolaemic patients (JELIS): a randomised open-label, blinded endpoint analysis.Lancet. 2007; 369 (Mar 31): 1090-1098
- JCS 2018 guideline on diagnosis and treatment of acute coronary syndrome.Circ J. 2019; 83 (Apr 25): 1085-1196
E1 The extent of population exposure to assess clinical safety for drugs intended for long-term treatment of non-life-threatening conditions. ICH Website. https://database.ich.org/sites/default/files/E1_Guideline.pdf. Accessed Jan 24, 2022.
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction with Icosapent Ethyl for Hypertriglyceridemia.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380 (Jan 3): 11-22
- Long-term safety and efficacy of TAK-085 in Japanese subjects with hypertriglyceridemia undergoing lifestyle modification: The omega-3 fatty acids randomized long-term (ORL) study.J Clin Lipidol. 2013; 7 (Nov-Dec): 615-625
- Relationships between Plasma Fatty Acid Composition and Coronary Artery Disease.J Atheroscler Thromb. 2011; 18 (Feb 24): 99-107
- New insights on the regulation of cancer cachexia by N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 196 (Apr): 117-134
- Omega-3 fatty acid metabolism in controlling inflammation and related diseases.J Lipid Nutr. 2017; 26 (May 21): 27-34
- The 17, 18-epoxyeicosatetraenoic acid-G protein-coupled receptor 40 axis ameliorates contact hypersensitivity by inhibiting neutrophil mobility in mice and cynomolgus macaques.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018; 142 (Aug 1): 470-484.e12
- A Head-to-Head comparison of a free fatty acid formulation of Omega-3 Pentaenoic acids versus Icosapent ethyl in adults with hypertriglyceridemia: the ENHANCE-IT study.J Am Heart Assoc v. 2022; 11 (Mar 15)