Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ketogenic diets, not for everyone.J Clin Lipidol. 2021; 15: 61-67https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacl.2020.10.005
- Elevated LDL Cholesterol with a Carbohydrate-Restricted Diet: Evidence for a "Lean Mass Hyper-Responder" Phenotype.Curr Dev Nutr. 2021; 6: nzab144https://doi.org/10.1093/cdn/nzab144
- Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease with a Mediterranean Diet Supplemented with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil or Nuts.N Engl J Med. 2018; 21: e34https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1800389
- Long-term secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease with a Mediterranean diet and a low-fat diet (CORDIOPREV): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2022; 399: 1876-1885https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(22)00122-2
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2005https://doi.org/10.17226/10490 (Accessed at)